Aqua Quest Himal 20L Backpack Review & Buyer’s Guide.
After talking and doing a bit research on backpack bags, this backpack proves to be a right choice for those needing a dry bag backpack.
The backpack is so popular that many online stores have trouble keeping them in stock.
If you’re looking for detailed review on this backpack, then read further. We covered all features of this backpack in our review.
After reading our review you can check if it is the ideal choice for a wide range of outdoor activities or not.
We tested ‘Himal’ as a daypack during a recently multi-day camping trip and pleased by its results.
Aqua Quest Himal Review:- Lightweight Waterproof Dry Bag Backpack
This backpack made from an lightweight nylon fabric. It’s material and design makes carrying this backpack for long distances is a piece of cake.
Not only is this easier on your back and legs than a heavy bag would be, but it is also softer and more comfortable to wear.
We found that this backpack was ideal as a Hiking daypack backpack because its weight and design can make you forget you have it on sometimes.
Good for a Wide Range of Activities
No matter what sort of outdoor activities you are into, durable back packs are a necessity in different situations.
This Himal backpack proves useful for many different outdoor activities such as:
- Normal Day-to-Day Activities
While most normal backpacks are susceptible to rain or other sources of moisture and damaging the contents inside, this backpack is able to put your mind at ease.
This waterproof bag is made of the same material that tents are made from. So it provides the protection that you need to keep your possessions and supplies dry.
This durable back pack can be carried to anywhere you go, whether it is deep in the woods, wading out into the river, or simply taking a day trek around town.
We did encounter a moderate rain one day of my camping trip, while I was out hiking with the Himal, the backpack was successfully able to keep all of the supplies with us, including a change of clothes, completely dry.
Aqua Quest Himal Review:- Features
The Himal features a number of different qualities which make it the ideal choice in its class for consumers including:
- It is Ultra Light and 100% Waterproof to ensure that all its contents stay safe from any kind of moisture.
- This Aqua Quest backpack bag is made from 70-D Ripstop Nylon Fabric with TPU Waterproof Coating. This coating not only keeps it dry on the inside, but also protects it from damage that occurs in backpacks.
- Impeccably designed to be impenetrable by water with heat taped seams and bar tacked stress points.
- Comfort is guaranteed with specially designed contoured shoulder straps and a rear panel that is made up of air mesh. These straps are fully adjustable to fit anyone’s body shape.
- This back conveniently folds into a narrow profile carrying bag that has a built-in, double stitched handle. This makes it easy to transport and store when not in use.
- It can easily be put inside of a larger bag while camping this makes it a great daypack for long adventures.
- The dimensions of this bag include having a capacity of 1200 cu. in. and a closed size of 20 X 13 in. Laid flat, the bag measures 24 X 13 in.
- Thanks to it being designed to be super light, this backpack weighs only 1.1 lbs.
During our test, we found it fit my needs as a lightweight daypack perfectly. You will find many claims that this waterproof backpack is a great value for the money, because of its great features and price.
Thanks to its price, and the fact that all the durable back packs from Aqua-Quest come with a reliable guarantee..
Overall, Himal is the perfect choice for anyone looking for a waterproof backpack, which can stand up to the use that a true outdoors adventuring will put it through.